Meeting held on 27th August 2019 at the Seminar Hall with the faculty members for the preparation of SIRO certificate for the college.
First SIRO committee meeting was convened on 27th August at the college campus as a part of the preparation of obtaining SIRO ( Scientific and Industrial Research Organization) certificate for the college. The meeting was attended by the Dr.BG Unni (Director-Academic and Research, , Mr.Naveen Mohan Principal and all the faculty members of the respective committee from GEMS COLLEGE). Director explained in detail about SIRO Certificate and also its requirements for getting the certificate for the college.
1) Faculty /Students Achievements
2) Annual Budgeting for research and its audited reports.
3) Educational Qualifications of faculty members.
4) Research Experience of staff.
5) Details of conferences attended by staff members
6) Social and other Activities performed inside the college.
7) Awards and Recognition received by the students/faculties
Director also mentioned about the advantages of certificate and requested the respective committee members to collect the following information mentioned above from the college for the period 2015-2018, and to be submitted before 25 SEP 2019.